Monday, April 25, 2011

Tweeting, Blogging, Texting, they all seem to overwhelm one at times. But, I am coming to realize the fantastic beauty of taking advantage of all the social media outlets available as I wander down the road.

I am reading more and more about how social media outlets contribute so I will make an effort to be more active on my blog and hopefully this will not be the only post you see in 2011.

The Queen's Kitchen is taking on a new look and I am happy to report that business is booming. I have joined an international marketing group called BNI and I am marketing The Queen.

The Queen is sending gift baskets far and wide. The only limit is the imagination. I recently sent a Philly's Gift Basket to a mom who is a dark chocoholic. It was filled with dark chocolate toffee, dark chocolate toffee popcorn, dark chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and a cute Phils hat to wear to the next game. FUN is spelled CHOCOLATE!

What about you? Looking to satisfy a sweet tooth for someone? Let me customize a gift basket for that special person on your list.
Til next time
HRH
Cynthia

No comments: